[naktalk] BX-2 problem (again)

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Mon Oct 17 17:21:21 EDT 2005

It is. But a good signal tracer on ebay will include
inputs for RF and AF, bring out connections for the
speaker and output transformer, look better and cost
less than the parts for a DIY.

Mine is an EICO 147A and includes simple facility to
easily measure line power for the unit under repair.
Building one from scratch would be a major hassle.

-- Ron