Relay

Stu Lyon w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 18 20:36:29 EDT 2005

To further pursue this subject, look at the data sheet for the P&B K10
relay:
110VDC coil 11,000 ohms 10 mA
120VAC coil  3,900 ohms  11 mA

ref: http://relays.tycoelectronics.com/datasheets/K10_DS.pdf

Since it's amp-turns that operate a relay, the 120VAC relay should draw
the correct current at about 42VDC.  (3.9K *11mA)

Back where we started from, a suitable relay for Martin might be found
from Mouser:
http://www.mouser.com/catalog/623/1238.pdf

Stu W6CUX