Counter IM 4100

William Strong usncb140 at EN-TEL.NET
Sat Oct 22 12:18:53 EDT 2005

 The same old refrain- "It worked the last time I used it "  Very true but  the long lay off of being idle seems to have  made it lazy.
 All digits in display light, powers up OK  switches  do their thing-  The gate and time displays  blink but There is no  indication of a freq  when I try for that.
 It is a 8 or better for cosmetics. The arm bracket is off- I may have it somewhere. Has the probe cable and will supply the original manual.
 Can no longer do the 'trouble shooting' so it goes to a new home.
 $25 plus shipping from 56201.
 Bill