DIAL ASSEMBLY FOR SB-303

Terry England w9cau at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Oct 23 08:24:59 EDT 2005

Hello, i am looking for the arm assembly for the 0-5 scale for my SB-303. It had a digital readout in it but was taken out and the orignal 0-5 scale was never put back in. This arm is the one that fastens to the pointer that slides back and forth accross the dial and the other end has the little pin on it that turns in the sprial of the main tuning dial. I have the top part but need the arm assembly to finish the dial assembly. Also if someone has the plexi glass cover over the 0-5 scale i woul take one of  those to mine is cracked but still useable. I would also take the entire dial assembly if someone has the whole thing also. Thank you w9cau