HW-7 relay needed

Al Scanandoah k2zn at ROCHESTER.RR.COM
Sun Oct 23 12:38:12 EDT 2005

I don't know of a drop-in replacement, but I've had success with using
the small SPDT relays that Radio Shack sells.  You can either stand it
up on end and attach the leads to the corresponding places on the PWB or
build up a small daughter board.

An additional benefit is the significantly reduced noise level due to
the closed construction.

Al, K2ZN