Msg to Randy Pence regarding IM-103 For Sale

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Oct 30 19:21:12 EST 2005

To the list - sorry to use bandwidth but have not been able to contact
Randy Pence via his email address so going through the list.

Randy,

I tried 3 times to email you but, for some reason, your email keeps on
getting bounced from your email server.  Should have thought to contact
you this way earlier - my apologies. I hope this makes it!  As you
surmised, the IM-103 was sold. Had 9 emails total. Responded to everyone
- sorry your response didn't make it.

Bob Groh