SB-301 Receiver Manual

Donley donley at KIVA.NET
Fri Sep 2 16:54:08 EDT 2005

Gentlemen,

I just acquired an SB-301 receiver with manual. The manual is missing pages 71 and 72 which are the last pages of the alignment procedure. If anyone has that manual and could copy, scan or whatever and send them to me, I would be most appreciative and would pay the cost of copying and mailing.

Now,  here is what is spooky. I think I just recently read on the Heath list about the very same missing pages, but I looked at the last month's worth of posts and couldn't find it. Either there is an epidemic of missing pages 71 and 72 or RF is affecting my brain.

Help.

Dick
KC9UB