DX-60A

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 8 18:10:44 EDT 2005

If you buy them 100 at a time they are 3 cents each
from Mouser.  That makes a total of $3.00 per 100.
They are 5 cents each in single quantities.  I usually
purchase 100 along with some other parts that I am
needing.  Since the diodes don't weigh that much I
usually don't increase the shipping charges at all.

Glen, K9STH

--- Stu Lyon <w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

The 1N4007 is rated at 1000PIV/1 A-Max and will
replace the 57-27 diodes used in most Heath
applications. These are available from RadioShack and
also from other sources for as little as 11 cents each.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth
http://home.comcast.net/~zcomco