Complete Heathkit SB and HW Stations For Sale

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Sep 14 21:00:56 EDT 2005

The following are complete, unmodified, in good to very good cosmetic
condition, work well (unless otherwise specified). They all could use
various levels of cleaning, as I have never tried to clean them at all
(was going to research the "best" way to do it - will leave this to you).

Prices are as indicated in US dollars, I would consider package deals on
a group of items. Pictures are of the actual units that are for sale.
First full offer (as per email timestamp) OR best reasonable offer after
1 week for each item takes the item. Shipping cost will be for actual
shipping charges to your location, will pack bubble wrap around the
tubes and double box large items.

I cannot guarantee after shipping the items will still work 100% but I
guarantee that you will be happy with any of these items, if you are not
send it back in the same packing and condition as I sent it to you, and
I will refund 100% of your purchase price (less shipping both ways).

SB303 Transistorized receiver - $200
  Very small ding on nameplate
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-303_e.jpg

SB-401 Transmitter #1 - $110
  Extra Nice one, UHF connector for antenna
  With heterodyne xtals
  With cables to connect to SB-30X
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-401_e1.jpg

SB-401 Transmitter #2 - $80
  UNTESTED
  No heterodyne xtals, UHF connector for antenna
  Nameplate has barely visible crease in it
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-401_e2.jpg

SB-401 parts rig - $30
  No case, knobs, xtals or tubes, major parts look like they're there
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-401e3.jpg

SB-600 speaker - $40
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-600_e.jpg

SB-610 Monitor Scope - $85
  Bright trace
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-610_eA.JPG
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-610_eB.jpg

SB-620 Spectrum Scope - $115
  Bright trace
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-620_eA.JPG
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-620_eB.jpg

SB-630 Station Console - $70
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-630_e.JPG

SB-650 Digital Frequency Display - $125
  With cables to connect to SB-30X
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-650_eA.JPG
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/SB-650_eB.jpg

HW-101 #1 - $100
  Finals a bit weak
  Nice front panel, case could us a re-paint
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/HW-101_e1.jpg

HW-101 #2 - $80
  UNTESTED
  The case on this one has some dents on the edges and needs re-paint
  Missing the plastic over the tuning dial
  has small "bumps" added to tuning dial (for vision impaired person)
  could be fixed up or used as parts rig
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/HW-101_e2.jpg

HS-1661 Speaker (matches HW-101) - $35
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/HS-1661_e.jpg

HP-23 #1 - $45
  With rig power cable
  Case a little dirty
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/HP-23A_e1.jpg

HP-23 #2 - $35
  UNTESTED, with rig power cable
  "ATV" written on front with magic marker
  Manual
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/HP-23A_e2.jpg

Electro Voice 638 Microphone - $45
  http://www.va3ep.net/Pictures/EV-638_e.jpg