SB-610 Troubleshooting

Charles Seitz cseitz at ENTER.NET
Tue Sep 20 11:33:55 EDT 2005

to sustain oscillation but have not gotten around to investigating that.

---  CHAS  WA2DYA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Goss, Ed" <Ed.Goss at JHUAPL.EDU>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 09:46
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] SB-610 Troubleshooting

All,
     I have an SB-610 monitor scope that is showing signs of
age...specifically, trace brightness fading and out of focus.  I'm
fairly sure those symptoms represent power supply problems, or part
aging.  I wondered though if anyone could point me to any parts that
tend to fail more often than others, and that would be responsible for
the symptoms I noted.  Thanks for any help.
--Ed G--