e-mail address change

Paul K. Dean heathmod at ntelos.net
Tue Sep 27 20:09:49 EDT 2005

List members -

I attempted to answer this request off list, however the e-mail bounced.
As this question comes up from time to time, I thought a general message
might be in order.

To manage your list membership - subscribe, unsubscribe or change
addersses - go to: http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=HEATH

This URL is also listed in the trailer for each message reflected on the
list under "Subscription control".

Thanks, all!