SB power cord source

] Terry Williams t.g.willi at COMCAST.NET
Wed Sep 28 12:28:44 EDT 2005

Ken's Electronics (http://www.kenselectronics.com) has a power cord that works well on the 301/401 and 1410 keyer.

SCAN-AC 2-pin AC cord, rectangle 5/8x5/16"=16x8MM, 5/16"=8MM spacing, fits .110" pins.  $2.25 each.  Color is black.

The SCAN-AC has the same D shape female contacts as the original.  I also tried his non-polarized TV cheater cord.  It is listed as 5/16" spaced  .110" pins as well, but its too tight.

73
Terry Williams
Bothell, WA
(Not on the air yet.  Still workng the duhs out of my dahs and dits.)