heathkit spares manulas

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Sat Apr 1 15:29:01 EST 2006

Kevin,

You have done the exact right thing -- posted on
a Heathkit enthusiasts list. I wold suggest you do
the same for all Heathkit related Yahoo groups, as
well.

As to disposing of the material... Posting a list
would, again, be the best approach. listing on ebay
will probably be a lucrative approach, but at the
cost of much time and hassle, plus the expense of
ebay's fees.

If you also have unbuilt kits, by all means post
them here -- there are many hobbyists that will
enjoy building a new kit -- as opposed rebuilding
an old one. You will likely sell them, easily.
The same goes for manuals.

Good luck,

-- Ron