IO-4550 Manual

JF lhouseparker at LIVINGSTON.NET
Mon Apr 10 13:04:55 EDT 2006

On 4/9/06 Jim Yates wrote:
>Would anyone happen to have a copy of the IO-4550 Manual in electronic
>form?
>Thanks,
>Jim Yates

There are 2 manuals, the assembly and operation manuals, plus the
schematic, 2 illustration booklets, and correction pages. I have those
but haven't scanned them, as there are a lot of pages, some of them large.
If you want some particular pages, I could scan those.

If you have one of these scopes, probably by now the traces are blurry
and/or off the screen altogether - this is because the resistors are
the old carbon composition type which deteriorate over the years,
especially from high voltage stress. The traces get lost because the
voltage dividers in the HV section drift way out of tolerance, eventually
making trace positioning and focus impossible.

73

John   KE5ZB