Eqpt for sale

Bob Hardie w5euq at ATNMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 12 20:51:53 EDT 2006

The guy who called and left me a voice mail this morning saying you are
interested in some of my stuff for sale........ I'm sorry, today was a
real bugger.  I stayed late too.. and forgot to bring your number
home....so I missed calling you... will do so first thing in the
morning... sorry .  Bob W5EUQ