Replacement for "O" rings.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Apr 16 16:04:53 EDT 2006

I just today found a one-page copy of the procedure for substituting a
sprung bit of dial cord for those stupid "O" rings in the HW/SB
transceivers.

It is somewhat confusing, but I will clear that up, scan it, make a PDF
out of it and send it to anyone who wants it.

Although I am not sure where I got it, it looks very much like something
that the Heath company put out as a service bulletin sometime in the
past.

This will eliminate the problem with them being destroyed by whatever
is in the air in my shop at work...

Ken W7EKB