AC power input to Heath gear.

John Hutchins johnhutchins at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Apr 18 08:50:59 EDT 2006

The capacitors across the line to neutral,line to ground, etc need to be
safety capacitors.(Particularly any classics without power
transformers.) These caps had not been invented when the tube rigs were
built. There is a good article at www.justradios.com on this subject .
Look for type X1/Y2 or Y2 caps.
 The article describes the application better than I can.
Hope this helps.
73,
John WB4NNY