FS

Carlton D. Trotman W3BRX w3brx at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 27 21:12:02 EDT 2006

To encourage buyers shipping and insurance costs are included in the asking
prices.

HW 100 transceiver in excellent condition. Unused since tuned up by RTO. With
manual.    $100.00

SB 630 Station Console. Good condition. Unused since refurbished by RTO.
Readouts are inoperable - no parts available when refurbished.
With manual. $60.00

HD 15 Hybrid Phone Patch. Excellent condition. Unused since acquired
in 2005. No manual. $30.00.

I'll sell these three items as a package for $150.00.

If interested contact me off list at W3BRX at AOL.COM

Thanks.     Carl     W3BRX