Heathkit SB-220 at Dayton

Steve steveac at CHARTER.NET
Sat Apr 29 15:11:59 EDT 2006

I have a Heathkit SB-220 for sale. I will not have a table at the Dayton
Hamvention but do plan to be there and can bring the amplifier. The
buyer can save some bucks on shipping as well as mitigate the
opportunity for damage during shipping.

Pictures at http://webpages.charter.net/steveac/.

Asking $400 or best offer. Cash only, no checks.

Steve K8JQ