FS SB 301 & 401

George Runyan wb6yec at COX.NET
Sun Apr 30 21:39:02 EDT 2006

I am offering a very nice Heath Twins Station. The SB 301 and 401 comes with
all the cables. These units are both in great operating condition. Both
cosmetically and electrically these units are superb. Very clean
construction in both units.

Just plug it in and you are good-to-go. The receiver works well on all bands
and has good audio quality. It covers the 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
The SSB, CW and AM filters are included. All controls work as they should.
This radio is guaranteed not to be DOA.

The transmitter has the xstl set so it can be operated separate or as a
transceiver. It puts out full power with good audio reports using a Sure
444. I will include the Microphone at no extra coast, but you will have to
supply the 2 pin mic connector.

I am sorry, but I do not have the manuals.  The units would be shipped from
91945 Zip. The Twins would be shipped in two separate boxes, UPS ground and
insured. Buyer would be responsible for shipping costs and shipping
material.

The condition of all items described is to the best of my knowledge and Sold
AS IS.

SHIPPING IS TO THE USA ONLY!

I am asking $400.00 + shipping costs. All questions are welcome.  I would be
happy to set up an on air schedule if desired. Pictures can be supplied if
requested.

I also have the HM 102 with Manual for $35.00. I will discount to $25.00 if
bought with Twins.  Thanks!

George

WB6YEC