OT: looking for 100K-Megaohm resistor

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath at MIWWW.COM
Wed Aug 2 00:04:17 EDT 2006

Greetings everyone.

Sorry about the off-topic, but this list is such a great resource, I
hope nobody minds my posting. For an electronic project I am looking
for a 100K-Megaohm resistor. Yes you read it right, it's 100.000
Mega-ohm. It is needed on the grid of a CK5886 Electrometer tube. The
resistor body was usually encased in glass to avoid contamination of
the resistive film, and I understand that back in the late 60's these
where manufactured, among others, by the Victoreen Company. Maybe a
similar value might also be useful to me. Please let me know if
anyone happens to have one that is surplus to your needs.

Appologies again for the OT.

Thanks/73
-Alex