FS: middle to later Gear

Robert ONeill oneillrj at QUALITYTS.COM
Sat Aug 5 16:07:57 EDT 2006

I have for sale the following

Two - HM-102 SWR power meters

One - VF-7401 Two meter digital Scanning transceiver with microphone (not
touchtone)

One - HP-1144 Power supply for HW-104 and SB-104 (including 'A' models)

One - IM-4190 Bidirectional Watt meter

One - Custom case of the SB-104 design.  This is a case that I used to house
my HD-1410 electronic key and at one time a digital display.  The key is
still inside and the case is complete with the aluminum sides and red
plexiglass with the extruded black aluminum strips to hold it.  This case is
not the size of the SB-104 but rather the size of the speaker or SB-644 or
other peripheral such as the HP-1144 power supply.

One - HD-3030 Terminal interface

Of you're interested in any of these please contact me directly to save
bandwidth.

Bob O'Neill

MCSA, MCSE, MCT, CTT+, A+

www.qualityts.com