Items for sale

Bob Harris Rharris283 at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 12 04:47:09 EDT 2006

I have the following Heathkit items for sale:

Manuals
All are original unless stated as a copy etc.
SB-401 Complete                                                 $9.00

SB-401 Complete except large schematic            $8.00

SB-401 Complete in loose leaf binder                    $7.00

SB-400 Complete                                                $9.00

SB-300 Complete                                                $9.00

SB-301 Complete in loose leafe binder                   $7.00

SB-102 Complete                                                $10.00

SB-600  Complete                                                $3.00

SB-630 Complete                                                $7.00

SB 303 Complete                                                $10.00

SB-303 Copy                                                        $5.00

SB-220 Complete                                                $10.00

HW-101 Complete                                                $9.00

HW-16 Complete                                                    $8.00

HP-13 Complete                                                    $4.00

HP-13A  Complete                                                $4.00

HP-23A    Complete                                               $5.00

HG-10 Complete                                                    $6.00

AR-2 Complete                                                      $9.00

AR-3 Complete                                                      $8.00

Equipment

IM-2410 Freq. Counter w/manual(copy)                    $40.00

AR-2 for parts looks complete except for a few tubes and has knobs missing
$30.00

AT-1 for parts or restore no apparent mods needs TLC        $60.00

HX-11 Works (or did in 2001 when checked)  Average scratches   $70.00

HX-11 Not working more than average scratches    $60.00

IB-5281 RLC bridge like new   w/man                             $45.00

IB-5282 AF generator    has been mod for RCA plugs    $35.00

IT-3120 FET/Transistor checker works w/copy man        $35.00

IO-4225 O-scope working 2 sets of probes new assem. man  $75.00

HK-232 have not powered up. w/all assembly & op manuals.   $50.00

I have pictures of all equipment. I need to seel prior to moving so I will
accept "reasonable" offers.
Prices do not include shipping. Books will be cheap media rate. Equip via
Postal or FedEx ground.
73,
Bob Harris  WB2UBW email rharris283 at aol.com