Heath manuals and misc parts FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Aug 12 08:10:28 EDT 2006

Heath manuals and parts for sale:

ORIGINAL Heath manuals. These are the manuals
only. They are all originals, and not copies, and all
are close to new condition.

Heath HW-2021 Assembly manual - 1975
For 2 meter hand held transceiver
No check marks in book. $10

Heath HN-31 A "Cantenna" Dummy Load
This is the "A" model dated 1982
No check marks in book. $10

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch
Very nice condition. Schematic is
part of book. $6

These are original manuals only.

Heath parts For Sale:

Parts for any of the SB line
LMO dial hardware - This is the hardware that goes above the LMO.
It includes the black "background" and the white dial pointer, along
with the dial lights at each end, plus the bracket that holds all of
this
together.  Bulbs included.  $10

Parts from SB-400 xmtr (likely will also work with SB-401)
meter switch  - $5
Mic/CW level control (dual pot)  - $ 7
Pilot bulb mounting hardware, w/#47 bulb - $2

Parts from Heath HW-202, 2 meter crystal control transceiver
Note:  Some of these parts may also work with an HW-2036 transceiver
Front Panel - $5
Chrome bezel for front - $ 5
Rear panel w/ heat sink, and final PC Board assembly $10
S meter - $ 5

I still have a few parts from an SB-614 monitor scope,
including position and other controls. I do NOT have
the power transformer, high voltage caps, or chassis
parts. Please let me know what you might need.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson