Those who helped me with the SB-301 IF can.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 21 13:26:27 EDT 2006

After my long, recent bout with a kidney stone, complications,  and
rheumatoid arthritis problems, I wish to publicly thank those who went
to bat for me in my need for an IF board or IF cans for my SB-301.

I apologize for not getting back with you sooner, but it could not be
helped.

I was in and out of the hospital twice, and into and out of the
Emergency Room at our local hospital 5 times, and am only now on the
road to recovery.

I will get in touch with each of you as soon as I am fully recovered, and,
hopefully, will pick up where I had to leave off.

Again, my most heartfelt thanks for your kindness and patience.

Ken Gordon W7EKB