Howdy, from Wyoming

Dale - WC7S daleputnam at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 23 22:39:45 EDT 2006

Hi,
  Thought I would drop in, say Hi, and take a look about. I have a SB104A
and a HR1680 and HT1681, and the assorted phone patche, swr bridge, and
keyer. Have enjoyed my times with the grey and beige boxes. Sometime, I
might be coerced into describing my introduction to a reversed
electrolytic. In the meantime, Hi to all.
C U, es
Dale - WC7S in Wy