SB-200 Standby

W6CUX w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 26 15:07:34 EDT 2006

Replace the SWR sensitivity pot with a like pot except with an ON/OFF
switch. Route the keying line through this switch. Now, when you want to
key the -200, just turn the SWR pot sensitivity "upscale".

The right size pot and switch are available in inch dimensions and 1970
prices at:  http://radiodaze.com/

You should also install the Harbach SoftKey module**. That keying line
is pretty rough on modern transceivers.

73, Stu W6CUX

**Instead of screwing the module down, attach it with two layers of 3M
Mounting Pads. It will stay there forever.