GC-1 Mod Re: [heathkit] Mohecan

Mike W2MK kmikeheath at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 30 14:43:56 EDT 2006

instructions read:

"for mohican owners who have experienced excessive
distortion in the audio system or difficulty in
obtaining stable operation in the higher frequencies."

improved performance ... local oscillator and BFO
stability, audio quality, BFO injection and
adjustment, front end selectivity.

Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com