FS - TWO SB 401

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Dec 3 12:00:21 EST 2006

OK gang .. help me out here.   I've been offered a deal that I can't
refuse for a station I have badly wanted for some time.
It will require that I sell my two SB 401 transmitters in order to raise
the capital.   I thought I'd come to the group first before
going "there" and offering to total strangers....

Have two SB 401 transmitters.    Both in great cosmetic shape, but one
looks a skosh better than the other.   The skosh better
looking one I got from a well known and respected denizen of the Heath
list.   They were both obtained with an eye toward putting
them on the air, but ... as is often the case .... just havent gotten
around to it and now am willing to let them go for "the better good"..
that is, the better good of myself HI HI.    Neither are putting out
power at the present, but the wiring on both is good, nothing is missing
or charred or anything that would lead me to believe that any of you
with your experience couldnt whip back in shape easily...
probably easy fixes, but I have cast my gaze elsewhere or I would "get
around to it sometime"...

I would LIKE to get 110 dollars plus shipping for each of them.... Will
negotiate "slightly".  But that's about what I paid for them.    Will
give it a couple of days here before going "there"...

Anyone want to help out?
Ray  WA7ITZ