Sale...Trade

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Sun Dec 3 21:31:33 EST 2006

I have a new 814 tube I would trade for a good 813. Also for sale some new, boxed  computer grade electrolytic caps rated at 600uf at 450 D.C. Mallory brand. These are blue plastic covered like the low voltage ones with screw terminals on top. Pix available. Dia 2 1/2" and 4 1/4" high. Total of six. Dated 9/97. Retail price about $20.00 each. Price for all six. $55.. plus shipping. Fred W7PRV