Need help SB104 mic

Rich Jones michjonezee at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 4 16:40:36 EST 2006

Dear Friends.  I inherited a SB104 and power supply.  Everything works fine except there is no mic or mic jack.  Just the blue and black wire for the mic.  I have no manual.  Can anyone tell me how to wire it up to a 1/4 SwitchCraft Drake Shure 444 I have?  Of course chassis is ground?  Your kind assistance is sincerely apprecited before I start experimenting.  Rich KG7FS in Michigan.