SSB + DX100

Stephen Tetorka StephenTetorka at CS.COM
Tue Dec 5 10:31:13 EST 2006

Hi all:

I'm researching the use of my DX100 to amplify my 2 watt homebrew SSB
generator.

Understand the SB-10 was used in this fashion.

I know "Zip" "Squat" "Nada" "Zilch"... about this.

Soooo...I got hardware...now I need the 'software'...that is,
information/assistance on this subject...

Any + all help is greatly appreciated.

Tnx,
Steve
WA2TAK