Interesting Restoratioin Tips Link

Jim Flanagan jflan at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Dec 10 10:38:52 EST 2006

Hi guys -
I ran across a couple of links which outlines a bunch of restoration and
repair tips for solving various electronic equipment problems.  Thought
it had quite a few interesting items that might aid our heathkit
restoration endeavors.  The fellow who wrote these up is British, I
believe, and some
of his lingo is a bit confusing.

Just thought you might find this useful.
Jim
WB5KYE

http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/tips.htm
http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/tips2.htm