[Heathkit] SB-201 to SB-200 conversion

Tom tchesek at EPIX.NET
Wed Dec 20 10:27:00 EST 2006

Thank you for your replies. After I posted my question I did some additional
web searching and found an old list posting that discussed a conversion. It
is indeed a one sheet instruction page. I'm certain that I can accomplish
what I want to do without the instructions but I would like to get a copy of
that page just to see what Heath said about the conversion. I am not
interested in selling my amp since I bought it very cheaply and have also
obtained the complete bandswitch assembly including input coils/caps from an
SB-200. Does anyone have a copy of that conversion that they could
scan/email or photocopy/mail to me?

73,
Tom K3TVC