FS case and variable Caps

Robert ONeill oneillrj at QUALITYTS.COM
Sat Dec 23 15:47:00 EST 2006

If anyone is looking for an SB 200/220 case I have one. This is the case
that has the hinged top.  I have the case and face plate with the internal
chassis only not the entire amp kit..  There is a switch in the internal
chassis.  I have the multi function wafer switch and some really large
variable caps and a few coils.  I was going to make a tuner out of it but
never got around to it.  I also have some E.F Johnson variable caps with the
Heathkit part number 154-14.  There are two large knobs which I found in the
bottom of the box.

I also have an HS1661 station speaker.

If anyone wants pictures or is interested in chatting about this please let
me know.

Bob O'Neill

MCSA, MCSE, MCT, CTT+, A+

www.qualityts.com