Ultimate heathkit twin station

Mike Bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Tue Dec 26 12:07:58 EST 2006

Boys and girls...

thanks for all the input for the ultimate 60's station

this seems to be the most requested gear

sb301 receiver
sb400 transmitter
sb600 speaker
SB200 1kw amp

SB610 monitor
SB620 scanalizer
SB630 station monitor

there's toss up between the HD10 and 1410. The HD10 would be period
correct, the 1410 was more sb104 ish...

Doug, W4DAS, suggested the following to complete the station

SB650 digital freq display
SBA-300-3 6 meter converter
SBA-300-4 2 meter converter

and just for fun... the SB500 2 meter converter...

There's been equal feedback on the selection of the sb200 or sb220
amplifier. Since both are period correct, either one will work. I'll
go with the SB200.

I'd like to pop a HW202 in the mix, but that's not really quite
period correct either.

I'll get started on a new table to hold this stuff and keep everyone
updated as the station comes together.

Mike...

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems