Transformer 220 amp

TChesek@Epix.Net tchesek at EPIX.NET
Fri Dec 29 09:05:27 EST 2006

The 54-151 is from the SB-200/201 and the SB-220/221 takes a 54-237.

73,
Tom K3TVC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dick Singer/K6KSG" <k6ksg at HOWARD-CO.US>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 10:50 PM
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] Transformer 220 amp

Can anyone tell me the part number of the plate transformer for a Heathkit
SB-220 or a SB-200.

I have a new transformer I received years ago in the 1970's but I don't
remember which amplifier it is for.

The only numbers I can find on it are:
54-151 and 39494?4. The number came off on the shipping box. So not sure of
the last number.

It is brand new and still in the original shipping box. Any help with this
transformer? I think it is for a SB-220.

73
Dick Singer/K6KSG
k6ksg at howard-co.us