CA-1 Conelrad Alarm

Joseph Hurd jehurd at DARRCAM.COM
Fri Dec 29 22:42:33 EST 2006

Because of the holidays, some of you may have missed this.

I'll try one more time.
Some of you have corresponded with me on this already - I appreciate the
prompt responses from all. I am still looking for an answer if there is one
to be found.

I downloaded a copy of the Heathkit Conelrad Alarm (CA-1) manual from the
BAMA site.

In the manual I found a handwritten notation on the schematic page stating:

"This schematic not accurate see insert"

Of course, there was no insert, extra page or further explanation in the
download.

I have emailed several Heathkit gurus and former employees. No one can
recall any errors or revisions to this schematic, it appears there is only
one version of the manual and a search of Heathkit service notes revealed
nothing.

I am no genius but the circuit appears to be functional as laid out.

Has anyone run into an error in this schematic?

Perhaps the owner made a modification?

Any ideas?

Thank you to all.

Joseph Hurd, AF6G