Heath mike connectors need new homes

Hudson, Steve (RBI-US RCD) sdhudson at REEDBUSINESS.COM
Sun Dec 31 15:35:09 EST 2006

		While doing spouse-mandated cleaning out this weekend, I
found the following connectors that I don't think I'll be needing. They
might be of use to some other Heath folks, so if you can use them please let
me know. The odd quantities reflect how they're bagged up when I found them.
Plus shipping from 30004.
		1. Batch of three pieces: female mike connectors (the one
that mounts on the front panel) for DX-60 and
		similar. Brand new. Not sure who manufactured them. Each
includes insulated shoulder washers, solder lug, flat washer, and nut. Batch
of three for $10.
		2. Batch of four pieces:  female mike connectors (the one
that mounts on the front panel) for DX-60 and
		similar. Brand new. Not sure who manufactured them. Each
includes insulated shoulder washers, solder lug, flat washer, and nut. Batch
of four for $12.
		3. One single female mike connector (the one that mounts on
the front panel) for DX-60 and
		similar. New. Not sure who manufactured it. Includes
insulated shoulder washers, solder lug, flat washer, and nut. $4.
		Thanks,
		Steve AA4BW

		Male mike connector for SB/HW series. Amphenol New. $4

		Female (the one that mounts on the front panel) SB/HW mike
connector. New
		and unused. Amphenol. $4

		Female (the one that mounts on the front panel) mike
connector for DX-60 and
		similar. New. Not sure who manufactured it. $4

		Male (the one that mounts on the mike cord) mike connector
for DX-6- and
		similar. Used. Amphenol. Includes the stress relief spring.
$2

		Adapter. DX-60-style female to quarter inch phone plug.
Amphenol. $3.00

		Plus postage from 30004.

		Thanks,

		Steve AA4BW