Heath mike connectors need new homes

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 31 19:46:00 EST 2006

How long is the threaded portion of the connector?
That is the portion that goes through the panel and
the nut goes on.  Most of these "Amphenol" type
connectors have a fairly short threaded portion.
However, certain equipment like the TX-1 Apache
requires a much longer shaft to make it through the
thickness of the front panel and chassis.

If they are 1/2 inch or longer they will fit the
Apache and I will take whatever "batch" they are in.

Glen, K9STH

--- "Hudson, Steve (RBI-US RCD)"
<sdhudson at REEDBUSINESS.COM> wrote:

While doing spouse-mandated cleaning out this weekend,
I found the following connectors that I don't think
I'll be needing. They might be of use to some other
Heath folks, so if you can use them please let me
know.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com