Heath list on hold...

Kelley, Dave Dave_Kelley at TEMPE.GOV
Sun Dec 31 23:32:18 EST 2006

Greetings,

There seems to be some security problem with the Heath list server.
Some seriously objectionable postings have been made, and for that I'm
sorry.

I have emailed the moderator to see what the scoop is and until I get it
figured out I am putting a hold on all email through to the list.

I'll let you know when the problem has been solved and when the list is
back in operation.  Shouldn't be long.

Happy 2007 to you all!

Dave Kelley, AI7R

City of Tempe