Heath items FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Feb 4 07:36:58 EST 2006

Heath items for sale:

Heath HM-102 wattmeter
Covers 1.8 to 30 MHz, with 200 W and 2000 W full
scale.  It can also be used to check SWR, and has a
remote sensor that can either be left inside the meter,
or separated from the actual meter by about 3 feet.
SO-239 connectors in and out. This particular meter
is in nice shape. Paper work included for $40.

Heath hand microphone
This is not the GH-12 hand mic.  It is slightly smaller,
but it does say "Heath" on the front of it. The most
important part is that it is high impedance, and that
it has the 2 pin Amphenol connector on it, as used
by the HW and SB lines, and most other Heath rigs.
To put it another way, it is ready to use by plugging
it in to your HW-100, SB-100, or whatever.  It works
fine, although its original white color is somewhat
faded in some places. $ 30

Heath HD-15 phone patch
This is the unit with the VU meter on the left and 3 knobs
that match the SB series to the middle and right.  Low or
high Z output to the transmitter. It can also be used as an
interface for PSK31, etc.   It is in good shape.
Paper work included for $ 25.

Heath parts For Sale:

Heath Knobs for SB line
These are the knobs used on most all of the SB line, and
are the size with the 1 1/8 inch skirt.  They are not perfect,
but are in good shape.  Three available for $4 each.

Heath Knobs for HW-2036, HW-202, etc.
These are all "push on" knobs, with no set screw.
Larger, 3/4 inch skirt.  Six available for $2 each.
Smaller, 1/2 inch skirt.  Two available for $2 each.

Cover for Heath Wattmeter
This is the inverted "U" cover that fits the Heath HM-102
and HM-2102 wattmeters, and maybe other units.
No scratches, dents, or dings that I can find.
It has been painted black to match Drake gear.
It is no longer Heath Green. $12

Mu Metal shield for 3 inch CRT
>From the SB-614, but the same one is used for
the SB-610, and other units. It should fit most
3 inch CRTs. $10

I still have a fair number of parts from an SB-614
monitor scope, including focus controls, position
controls, etc. I do NOT have the power transformer
or high voltage caps.  Please let me know what
you might need.

ORIGINAL Heath manuals. These are the manuals
only. They are all originals, and not copies, and all
are in very, very nice condition.

Heath IP-2728 Regulated Power Supply
1 to 15 volt regulated power supply - 1976
Schematic included. $12

Heath HW-2021 Assembly manual - 1975
For 2 meter hand held transceiver
No check marks in book.   $10

Heath HN-31 A "Cantenna" Dummy Load
This is the "A" model dated 1982
No check marks in book.  $10

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch
Very nice condition. Schematic is
part of book. $6

These are original manuals only.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson