FS SB 104

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Thu Feb 16 16:28:12 EST 2006

As often happens, a good deal comes along that is SOO hard to pass up,
and that's what has happened to me...

As a result of being offered another rig, I need and want to let go of
one of my SB 104 rigs.   Cosmetically, it is in very good shape.
It works on all bands except for 80 meters, and I have traced the
problem to the injection oscillator board ... I believe either the 80
meter crystal or coil may be bad because I have swapped out the board
with one from my other SB 104 and it works correctly.

The transmitter puts out full power and the sensitivity is very good as
well.

So in a nutshell, this is a very good restoration project which shouldnt
be too hard to get completely back to normal.   The only other thing is
that ... if you desire ... you need to find a replacement main tuning
knob.   Currently, there is a tuning knob from an Apache on it .. which,
frankly, doesnt look all that bad.  So, you could leave it on, or
replace with an original if youre a purist.

There is no power supply with this rig.   I have only one power supply
for the SB 104 and it is being used with my other 104, so this
is rig only...

Am asking $140 SHIPPED to your location....  May be willing to put some
wiggle room in, so dont be afraid to inquire..

Ray  WA7ITZ