Heath HD-15 phone patch and many other Heath items FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Feb 18 07:15:53 EST 2006

Heath items for sale:

Heath HD-15 phone patch
This is the unit with the VU meter on the left and 3 knobs
that match the SB series to the middle and right.  Low or
high Z output to the transmitter. It can also be used as an
interface to the computer for PSK31, etc.   It is in good
shape. Paper work included for $ 25.

Heath hand microphone
This is not the GH-12 hand mic.  It is slightly smaller,
but it does say "Heath" on the front of it. The most
important part is that it is high impedance, and that
it has the 2 pin Amphenol connector on it, as used
by the HW and SB lines, and most other Heath rigs.
To put it another way, it is ready to use by plugging
it in to your HW-100, SB-100, or whatever.  It works
fine, although its original white color is somewhat
faded in some places. $ 30

Heath parts For Sale:

Heath Knobs for SB line
Large knob with 2.2 inch skirt, used as the tuning knob of
the SB-100/101/102, SB-300/301/303, and SB-400/401.
Very, very nice shape for $10.
These are the medium size knobs used on most all of the
SB line (1 1/8 inch skirt).  These are in very good shape.
Three available for $4 each.

Parts from a Heath HW-202.
Since this is a 2 meter crystal control rig, there is likely not
too much interest in the actual rig itself, but the cabinet parts
are also used on the HW-2036, and maybe other rigs.  I have
both the top and bottom case available, chrome bezel, and
many other parts.  Please let me know what you need.

Cover for Heath Wattmeter
This is the inverted "U" cover that fits the Heath HM-102 and
HM-2102 wattmeters, and maybe other units. No scratches,
dents, or dings that I can find. It has been painted black to
match Drake gear. It is no longer Heath Green. $12

Mu Metal shield for 3 inch CRT