Heath Test Equipment

K2QPN@ARRL.NET k2qpn at COMCAST.NET
Sun Feb 26 22:24:36 EST 2006

My radio club was given the following Heathkit test equipment. We would like to find a good home for it and realize a few dollars. If you are interested, I'm sure we can work out a deal - email me.

Heathkit  HK-232 Packit 232.  Packet TNC. Good condition.

Heathkit IO-4235  dual trace scope. Fair condition. Need power cord. (M)

Heathkit IG-4505 scope calibrator. Good condition. Works. (M)

Heathkit IM-18 VTVM. Good condition.  (M)

Heathkit IG-8 sine/square audio generator. Fair condition. Works.

Heathkit IC-4802 computer scope. Good condition. Lights up. Software? (M)

Heathkit IC-1001 logic analyzer. Good condition. Software?

Heathkit IG-1275 sweep generator. Fair condition. Works. (M)

Heathkit HP-1175. 12VDC 15 amp power supply. Good condition. (M)

Heathkit HD-3030 RTTY terminal interface. Good condition. Lights up. (M)

(M) = Original manual.

--
73,
Bob Nelson