Heathkits for Sale

Bob Hardie bhardie at WTTA.SBGNET.COM
Tue Jan 3 16:58:06 EST 2006

I have returned from vacation and am now ready to sell my five radios.
I have (1) HW-100,  (1) HW-101, and (3) SB-102's (all three have ssb and
cw crystal filters) that I have cleaned up, rebuilt and checked out for
alignment.  They all will do 100 watts into a dummy antenna fine.  I've
used three of them on the air and will be trying the other two shortly.
I talked to Antartica on 40 CW, R1ANN and various other cw contacts.
I also have four power supplies to sell.  HP-23's and P-23's.  All
work.  I'll attach some pictures.  The SB102 that has weak lettering on
the panel has been fixed.  I swapped front panels with one that I was
using for parts.  It's front panel looked great.  Now they all look good.

Let me know which one you are interested in and we'll talk.

--
Bob Hardie- CSRTE
Chief Engineer

2005 and 2006 Chairman of Tampa Bay  Chapter 39,
Society of Broadcast Engineers