Amplitude Modulation in Central Florida

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Jan 5 21:26:53 EST 2006

Hey that is great new from Merrit Island, Wayne!!

I will keep in touch with you.

I used to LOVE working stations on Merrit Island on 40m CW
back in my  "Novice Days" in Georgia. I was never a real novice
but of course CW was easy on 7100 - 7150 kc. in those days!!

I made good friends with 1 or 2 Merrit Island guys on the
novice bands back in those days.

Glad you will work me DX60/HR10/HG10 to DX60/HR10/HG10
soon!!!!

73 - Bry, AF4K