No subject

Emil M Dular wd4scz at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 7 11:04:50 EST 2006

I was up monitoring 7285 this morning and it was pretty much a mass of
competing heterodynes here in the Fort Knox, Kentucky area. Heard
stations from MA and PA carrying on an apparently blissful QSO while an
Ashtabula OH station and a Florda station were also having a seemingly
clear QSO. Through the breaks in the howls I also heard stations from
SC, MD and NC.  Then at 16Z, or about 11 EST all AM activity quit like
someone pulled the switch.

Emil de WD4SCZ