sb634 console

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at FRONTIERNET.NET
Tue Jan 10 18:50:34 EST 2006

Joe,

The sad news is that the display itself has probably gone bad.  This
is a common problem with these displays.  I'm looking at mine right
now that is missing a time digit (the timer display is OK). I bought
parts of a junked SB-104 just to get the displays and will be
installing one in the near future.

You can buy the displays new but they will end up costing much more
than the SB-634 is worth.   I have never found anybody who has come up
with an alternate display using LEDS, for example.

Good luck and keep us posted if you find a source of replacements
and/or an alternate display.

73,

Ken, WA2LBI