Items For Sale - Update 1/27/06

Sam Brown sambrown at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Jan 27 22:18:11 EST 2006

Well I am still dwindling my collection of Heathkit items down. If you have
an interest in these items let me know. I also have an extensive
library of catalogs in excel format email me at: sambrown at sbcglobal.net

 FM-3A   FM Tuner
1961    FM-4    FM Tuner
1961    EF-1    AC Voltmeter test supply
1961    EF-1    VTVM Applications w/ Manual   original box
1964    EF-2    Oscilloscope Applications
1964    EF-3    Signal Gen. Apps w/ Manual   original box
         RB-151  6 transistor radio
1964    GD-51   Wireless Intercom w/man
                TO-1    Test Oscillator with Manual
         FMO-1   FM Test Oscillator with Manual
                2318    Realtone 13 Xistor radio
RARE->LSC-1     "Laboratory standards w/manual, and additional resistor
plates"
1981    CI-1040 Auto Timing light w/manual   original box
1968    EU-13A  Universal Experiment Chassis w/ Parts   original boxes
1957    LG-1    Lab Generator
1964    AJ-41   FM and FM Stereo Tuner Unit A
1964    AA-21
1975    ar-1214 Receiver
1964    AJ-41   FM and FM Stereo Tuner Unit C
1961    AJ-31
1975    AA-2010
1975    AR-14
1974    AD-1013 Heathkit Audio Scope
RARE    EK-2    Partial New with AB manual
        EK-2    Partial
        EK-2    Partial
        EK-2    Partial
        147a    Eico
        SK-70
        IB-1B

1951    M1 Manual (very rare)
1960    MM1 manual w/4 foldouts (1960)
1958    MM1 manual w/4 foldouts (1958)
1957    MM1 manual w/4 foldouts (1957)
1957    MM1 manual w/4 foldouts (1957)
1957    MM1 manual NO Foldouts (1957)
1953    MM1 manual NO Foldouts (1953)
1958    AA-1 manual w/4 foldouts (complete)
1986    AA-1 manual w/4 foldouts (complete)